I’m starting a blogging project and I’m seriously so excited! Aren’t you?!
Dare you to say no! I’ve thought a lot about it and brainstormed a ton of ideas. In the end, I decided that this project would have to stay true to the purpose of my blog: honesty and change, connecting with other young people who want to make a difference.
So I’ve started this project, which I’m naming A Passion For The World. Anyone can get involved! It’s fun and won’t take long!
Here are the rules:
- Firstly, scroll down, down, down to find a contact form. Fill in your details.
- Then, in the ‘message’ section, do the following things and answer the following questions:
- Please describe, in descriptive detail, your absolute passion and why you love it and couldn’t live without it.
- Tell us how you think you could use your passion to change the world.
- If you could name five other bloggers, all with different talents and ideas, to help you on your mission who would they be? Please link their blogs.
The next steps are as follows:
- Go tell those bloggers that you chose them. Tell them about this project and invite them to get involved.
- Keep an eye on my blog! I will choose three bloggers to win and feature on A Light In The Darkness!
I am really looking forward to hearing from you all! Thanks in advance for being a part of this! Here’s the contact form:
Btw, if you’re reading this in WordPress reader, the form might not come up and you may have to click ‘visit site’. Just sayin’…..
I would also really appreciate it if any of you wanted to share this with your blogging friends? Thank you so so much!
Bye for now…..