Today I am very excited to be collaborating with another Gracie (Gracie Marchiani from Through The Eyes Of Gracie) to host our very own writing contest!!! You have my permission to jump up and down and squeal as much as you like. Yep, you’re welcome.
Anyway, if you love writing and want to enter a contest, now is your chance. Read on for more info………
- Choose minimum three of the prompts below to weave into your story.
- Stay beneath the 750 word limit.
- No offensive or inappropriate content please.
- Submit your entries by the 20th of February.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com so Gracie and I can both read your entries.
- Let your creativity flow from the depths of your imagination into the words you write. Have fun!
- PLEASE SPECIFY WITH US THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE SECOND PRIZE, IT IS OPTIONAL. Scroll down to find out what it is.
- Your story featured on both of our blogs.
- The chance to read through all other entries and give your constructive (but positive and kind) feedback like a proper writing mentor. As stated in the rules, anyone who enters can choose whether they want the winner giving feedback on their story, it is optional so please remember to let us know if you’re happy with that.